Sunday, January 20, 2008

Essays and Radio


Listening to the radio on a Sunday night, there are all kinds of fascinating shows. I just learned the difference between the sound of a piano accordion and a button accordion. I wish I could describe it, but it would make more sense if you listened yourself.

I have three more applications to do by Feb. 1, and then my graduate school applications are done. No more explaining why "this" school is the best one for "praxis" and "pedagogy." No more "intellectual" autobiographies. Not that it's been bad; it's been interesting, but it will be nice not to panic that I won't have enough time to finish that essay...

By the way, did I mention that I am living alone for the first time in 7 years? And how much I love it? And how much I love this particular corner of my "anteroom" in my studio apartment--right above my desk.

Back to essays.

No comments: