Thursday, February 07, 2008

Done!

Grad apps are done. Now the waiting game. And the questioning. Should I spend this stupid amount of money? Do I even want to leave New York anymore?

If I am lucky, I will be hopping a plane to Peru with my friend Erin soon to get my mind off of this stuff. To start, I got a membership to Netflix and a little Hello Kitty TV with a DVD player built in. And then there are all the things in NYC I have yet to do.

And then, there is my new visual blog that doesn't bother with words, and therefore is easy to update almost daily (so far, it has been daily!): http://urban-sucker.blogspot.com

School, financial aid, paying for frustration rather than getting paid to be frustrated. Then there's the spending my days doing what I want to do, getting better at writing, learning to teach, and working on a book-length project that I hope will be not only published but help me move to the next step of community service and grants and meeting amazing people. Oh blah, blah. When the time comes, I'll see what my options are. Then I'll know what to do.

No comments: